Comments - bottom of page
Meeting Agenda - City Hall Council Room
101 White Ave, Live Oak, FL
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 – 5:30 PM, or shortly thereafter
1) Meeting called to order. (CRA Chairman Frank Davis)
2) Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes – CRA Regular Board Meeting Minutes from
March 7, 2017, Board Meeting. Motion needed to accept as presented, or to accept with
corrections as noted.
3) Discussion and Board Action pertaining to Façade Grant #2017-01 Reimbursement Approval for Workman Chiropractic – JohnWorkman / 216 Duval St. NW (Kim Smiley / George Curtis)
4) Discussion and Board Action pertaining to Façade Grant #2017-03 Reimbursement Approval for No-Law, LLC –Walter Lawson / 506 & 508 Houston. (Kim Smiley / George Curtis)
5) Discussion and Board action pertaining to the recommendation to the City Council to consider a Resolution which expands the previously established Heritage Square, to include the area East of US-129, South of Duval Street NE, North of the Railroad ROW and West of Mussey Ave NE. (Kim Smiley / George Curtis)
6) Board discussion concerning CRA Plan Amendment Process. (George Curtis / Kim Smiley)
7) Discussion and board action pertaining to resolution #17-01 for the CRA Board Plan
Amendment. (George Curtis / Kim Smiley)
8) Discussion regarding House Bill 13 (HB 13): Community Redevelopment Agencies. (Bruce Tillman)
9) Discussion and Board action for a CRA Property Acquisition Policy to be drafted and brought back for consideration for adoption at the next regular CRA meeting. (Frank Davis)
10) Updates regarding UF Student Project. Confirming April 10, 2017 @ 1:00pm for student presentations. (Kim Smiley / George Curtis)
Any other CRA business or discussion, motion to adjourn meeting.
Pursuant to 286.0105, Florida Statutes, the City hereby advices the public that if a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Community Redevelopment Board with respect to any matter considered at its meeting or hearing. The person will need a record of the proceedings, and that for such purpose, affected persons may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. This notice does not constitute consent by the City for the introduction or admission into evidence of otherwise inadmissible or irrelevant evidence, nor does it authorize challenges or appeals not otherwise allowed by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26, Florida Statutes, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this meeting, shall contact the Live Oak City Clerk’s Office at (386) 362-2276, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.