Comments - bottom of page
Next Suwannee Commission meeting January 19
See Agenda below
Submitted by Mandy McDonald
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR January 19, 2017, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium.
Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. January 3, 2017 – Regular Board Meeting
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Approval of annual extension of contract with Brad Scarboough for services related to the operation of the Suwannee County Water Treatment Facility.
4. Approval of agreement with Security Safe for installation of commercial slide gate for secure parking-lot at State Attorney’s Office. Funded from Capital Improvement Plan.
5. Authorization to bid chain link fence for retention pond and secure parking area at State Attorney’s Office.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
6. Clerk of the Court, Barry A. Baker - Discuss, with possible Board action, excess revenues returned to the Board.
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
7. Randy Harris, County Administrator / Public Works Director
8. Discuss, with possible Board action, any items related to State Attorney’s Office (if necessary). (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
9. Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
10. Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to
Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to podium.)
11. Administrator’s comments and information.
12. Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.
13. Information items.